Wednesday 21 March 2012

Happy Birthday Zaujah :D

Happy Birthday my dear zaujah, it has been a wonderful 6 month and I pray that Allah will continually bless our marriage and make us a happy romantic couple for the rest of our lives and to the hereafter, Amin.. I'm eager to celebrate your birthday this coming saturday as this is the first time we'll celebrate it as couple, or should I say triple :p


Tomorrow will also be important for our baby since its his/her second time for scanning, if Allah permit than we can start to argue on what name he/she should have, I'd love the name Dhia Muslimah for a girl though, hehe.. 


"Ya Allah, kurniakanlah anak kami kesempurnaan Iman, kecantikan akhlak, kesucian hati, dan kesihatan jasad yang menjadi penyejuk mata dan hati kami, Amin"


Oppss, this post should be about your birthday, hee, so this is my prayer to you too


"Ya Allah, jadikanlah isteriku seorang isteri, anak dan ibu yang solehah, jadikanlah dia penyejuk mata dan hatiku didunia dan sebagai bidadari terindah di akhirat kelak. Redhailah dirinya dan kurniakanlah baginya keredhaanku serta kedua ibu bapaku, Amin"


I'm not a perfect husband but I pray that Allah will guide and give me strength to be so.. thankyou for all your love and support.. 



2 comments:

  1. tq abang..what a perfect post! tqvm....hmm..Dhia Muslimah or Qaira...we'll set it soon, ok...i can't wait to see u..huuhu...:)
    love u dear..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome :) hmmm, jgn lupa baca post Yasmin Mogahed tu jgk okay :D ...miss you too

    ReplyDelete