Tuesday 10 April 2012

Happy Birthday Mak :D

Happy Birthday Mom... I hope you had a great time celebrating your birthday in Melbourne.. I really love you and sorry I could not be there with you. I had promised myself that I will never make my a step to overseas except to continue my study. That promise was made so I will study harder to achieve my ambition, and it is to get a 'Dr.' title for you mom. I know you have always wanted for one of your child to become a medical doctor and even though I have missed that chance, I pray for success in becoming a doctor of philosophy. It has been hard so far, but I will make your dream come true one day, by hook or by crook. InsyaAllah..

She's my world, my everything.. Give Your love and blessing to her ya Allah, Amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment